Unsubscribe from our communications
As per General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that will go live in the EU on 25 May 2018, you have the right to request removal of your data from our systems.
We may have collected your information through one or more of the following channels:
– Collaboration on a project
– Downloading resources from our website
– Signing up for our services through our website
– Signing up to our newsletter
– Signing up for services or downloading materials through our Facebook campaigns
– Interacting with our Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter profiles
– Contacting us directly.
We would have used this information to contact you with regards to our services, materials you've downloaded or to respond to your query.
This information will be used for identification purposes only and will be removed once your request has been processed.