Adopting the cloud doesn’t have to be difficult. With our Managed Service offering you can benefit from its great features without having to worry about resources or expertise.
How can Managed Service increase your business agility?
Thanks to Predica’s managed service we are confident our identity infrastructure is stable, and we can focus on our core business. Specialization is the key here.
– Bharat Halai, Senior Service Owner for Identity and Security Services, Maersk Line UK Ltd.
Why our Managed Services gives you advantage over competitors?
A multi-national company with a substantial market share in the Transport & Logistics and Energy industries wanted to improve how their critical security service – digital identity lifecycle process, was handled.
Predica introduced a solution based on their Managed Services offering. Our round-the-clock, dedicated and expert staff have become the single point of accountability for issue resolution, incident management, proactive monitoring, problem identification, change management, and effective service request fulfillment. Customer Service Owners now have the possibility to focus on strategic planning, defining roadmaps and enterprise architecture.
• Ensured business continuity and immediate response to critical incidents: Shipping giant IT has been recovered from major nonPetya cyber-attack in less than 10 days.
• Removed growth constraints: Implemented dedicated Identity Governance for security & design controls.
• Need for skilled resources focusing on the roadmap, strategic planning and mission critical support.
• Wish to increase business ability to be more innovative and agile.
• Reduction of business risk when making infrastructure changes and upgrades.
• Adoption of new, more efficient, higher security technologies.
• Improvement on response and resolution time for incidents.
• Minimization of the potential business impact during holiday periods.
• Better budget planning due to predictable costs and manageable cash flow.
• Provision of a managed service which covers three main elements of identity, access and security infrastructure management.
• Transition of service from current vendor to a new team during a short 1-month transition period.
• Successful transformation of existing body-shopping style service to a fully vendor managed and operated service.
• Off-loading and decreasing the required involvement of IT Department service owners in the daily activities of monitoring and maintenance.
• Improvement of service stability, maintenance and change implementation through the customer dedicated managed team.
• Implementation of KPIs and SLAs for tracking performance and stability on a constant basis.
• Access to resources with know-how and extensive experience in various existing and new technologies.