Update your preferences
As per General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that went live in the EU on 25 May 2018, you have the right to view, update or remove your data from our systems.
You might have provided us with your information through one or more of the following channels:
- Collaboration on a project
- Downloading resources from our website
- Signing up for our services through our website
- Signing up to our newsletter
- Signing up for services or downloading materials through our Facebook campaigns
- Interacting with our Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram or Twitter profiles
- Attending one of our events
- Contacting us directly or through our website.
We would have used this information to contact you with regards to our services, materials you've downloaded or to respond to your query.
If you wish to receive a copy of your personal data we have, or have your details updated or removed from our database, please submit your request through the form below. The personal information you provide will only be used for identification and to action your request.
You can find files here: