The European Union has introduced General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that will go live on 25 May 2018.
We may have collected your information through one or more of the following channels:
– Collaboration on a project
– Downloading resources from our website
– Signing up for our services through our website
– Signing up to our newsletter
– Signing up for services or downloading materials through our Facebook campaigns
– Interacting with our Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram or Twitter profiles
– Contacting us directly.
We would have used this information for one or more of the following purposes:
– To provide you with our services
– To contact you with regards to our offering
– To follow up on materials you've downloaded or services for which you've signed up
– To process your details in the course of a recruitment process
– To send you updates on our activities
– To respond to your query.
You have the right to remove your details from our database at any time. To do this, please visit this website: https://predica.pl/optout. Please note that we cannot unsubscribe you from our social media channels which are third-party services (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram or Twitter) – should you wish to stop receiving our updates, please remove our profile from your subscriptions on the relevant channel.