Chapter I. [General provisions]
- The Policy – this document.
- Predica spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [limited-liability company] with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Bohdanowicza 21/57, 02-127 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, KRS No. 0000331632, NIP [Tax Identification Number] 5783048378, REGON [statistical number] 280404074.
- The User – a natural or corporate person, or an organisational unit without legal personality, using the Website.
- The Website – the web page available on www.predica.pl, enabling the User to use the Contact Form or the Form.
- The Contact Form – the form enabling contact with Predica, to be found on http://predica.pl/contact/.
- The Form – the form enabling the submission of a job application to Predica.
Chapter II. [Technical requirements]
- To use the Website, you need Internet access and Internet Explorer (5.5 or more recent version), Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or any other browser compatible with the Website.
- To use the Form or Contact Form, you need an active e-mail account.
Chapter III. [Cookies]
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- The Website uses two types of cookies, i.e. persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies are stored by the browser and remain there for a period determined in their parameters or until they are removed by the User, whereas session cookies are saved until the browser is closed by the User.
- We use the following third-party cookies to identify and trace the User, and to identify the Users that come back to the Website:
a. hstc to identify the computer of the user visiting our website,
b. hubspotutk to identify the computer of the user completing a form on our website,
c. hssc to monitor the user’s session activity,
d. hssrc to determine when the user restarts his/her browser,
f. hs_do_not_track to remove tracking and personalisation,
g. hs_testcookie to test whether the user supports cookies activation,
h. hsPagesViewedThisSession to monitor the view of websites in the browser session,
i. hsfirstvisit to monitor the user’s first visit.
- Google Analytics is used to analyse Website use, generating statistical and other information regarding the Website use.
- Most browsers allow the User to disable cookies through the adequate browser configuration.
- However, this will affect Website functionality by limiting certain functions.
- The User can remove the cookies stored making use of the browser functions intended for this purpose.
- However, this might affect Website functionality.
Chapter IV. [Personal data, their processing and protection]
- Within the Meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection, personal data provided by the User on the Form or the Contact Form shall be administrated by Predica Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw.
- The following personal data of the User shall be included in processing: first name, surname, e-mail address, company name, position and other data provided by the User in his/her CV.
- The User shall have the right to access, amend or demand removal of his/her personal data.
- The User shall provide his/her personal data voluntarily.
- Personal data shall be processed under the agreement expressed by the User by ticking the appropriate box in the Form or the Contact Form in the course of the procedure intended to enable the use of such data.
- Both the administrator and the companies forming part of the Predica may process personal data for recruitment purposes or to respond to a query made on the Contact Form.
- The administrator shall process Personal Data of the Users in accordance with the binding law, and in particular under the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means, and the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection.
- The Website is equipped with the adequate safety measures, aimed at protecting personal data against their loss, inappropriate use, unlawful processing or modification. The administrator shall take appropriate measures to protect personal data confidentiality and to maintain their integrity, in compliance with the Regulation of the Minister of the Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions which should be fulfilled by devices and computer systems used for the personal data processing.
Chapter V. [Final provisions]
- Any queries related to personal data processing by Predica should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application of this Policy shall be governed by Polish law.
- Any matters not regulated by this Policy shall be governed by the relevant provisions of the binding law.
- Given the continual development and technological progress, the principles laid down in this Policy are subject to change. We shall inform the User on any such changes by placing a version of the Policy on predica.pl.