A clear vision of what you want to achieve and the ability to plan ahead is a trademark of successful people. Are you the one? If so, here at Predica you’ll follow a clearly defined career path:
If you are at the very beginning of your IT career (being a graduate or a last-year-student), this position is exactly for you. There are numerous trainings ahead, where you’ll gain loads of specific knowledge on our tools and working methodology. As a member of the project team, you’ll be supported and advised by the seniors while performing your tasks.
You may become a Consultant in two cases: by being promoted straight from Junior Consultant or being hired as an external professional with at least 2 years of expertise. You’ll independently solve assigned tasks using an in-depth knowledge in the area of your specialty. As a Consultant, you’ll stand out proactively and be able to embrace business requirements.
When you are well enough equipped to take up new challenges and further responsibilities – there’s no single obstacle for being promoted to Senior Consultant. As an independent Senior, you may lead the project while ruling the Junior Consultants team who will support your daily activities.
As a Principal you can independently prepare replies to the clients’ inquiries. You are now the representative of the company in relations with our key accounts. The Principals at Predica do inspire and mentor their team members and are directly responsible for realizing our company mission statements.
You’re the creator now - system architecture based on the client’s business requirements is your main duty. You also make strategic decisions, taking care of the company's market position and be responsible for providing complete service of the highest quality. An advanced business development involved.
What are reasons you may want to join us? Permanent upskilling is one of them for sure - here you will make your potential spark off! We provide you with competitive salary and system of bonuses. Each employee is extra-rewarded for one’s achievements and successfully accomplished project goals on a quarterly basis.
We care about the development of our employees by providing them with a substantial educational budget granted by the company every year. We’d love to see you participate in various trainings, workshops, language courses and international conferences.
Be active and stay healthy. At Predica we support you not only at work, but also after hours - the multisport and private healthcare packages are available.
What even the greatest set of individuals would be like without showing a genuine team spirit? We build it up with social events like board games, bowling or drinks. Twice a year there’s the time to wrap up our current endeavors, revise and adopt our company strategy and the goals ahead of us. Then we socialize as a team even more closely!
Flexible working hours and remote work – that’s possible here! Especially when you lead various international projects for different clients. Travel, take part and speak at conferences, become a part of our community and work just as you like (quick hint: we’re rather early birds than night owls).
Dear student or graduate! Since your potential so enormously high that only the cloud may be suitable to embrace it, we’d love to have you on board for a 2-month internship program (geared toward 3-5th year students). We won’t pay you with gratitude – you’ll have the chance to be awarded with at least one Microsoft certification and take part in various international projects. After your internship is finished, your outstanding performance might get you a job offer. Interested? Do not hesitate to apply!
- 3+ years' experience in administration, support, operations or consultant role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, esp. Active Directory
- 3+ years' experience in delivering B2B marketing campaigns in IT industry
- Fluent English
- Experience in managing a team, working with PR agencies
- Fluent English
- Writing and editing skills
- Basic knowledge of Wordpress, SEO, Photoshop, FB Ads
- Action-oriented, well-organized, reliable and not afraid of challenges
- Min. 2 years of experience as COO, CFO, Operations Manager or Financial Controller
- Nice to have: experience in managing a team, work experience in the legal field
- Communicative English
- 1+ years of experience working in commercial projects
- Basic knowledge of servers, networks, programming languages, database
- Willingness to develop within Microsoft technologies, mainly .NET and Azure
- 3+ years' experience in C#, .NET Framework, SQL
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Sound analytical mind with knack for solving technical challenges
- Action-oriented, organized, communicative
- xRM / ERP system design experience: requirements analysis, documentation
- 3+ years’ hands-on, commercial experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM / 365
- Work experience as a Consultant/Architect with 5+ years’ confirmed hands-on.
- Experience with Active Directory services, Forefront Identity Manager, Azure AD services would an additional advantage.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft technologies confirmed by MCP certificates.
- Fluent English.
- 1+ years of experience in Unity
- Working knowledge of Unity 3D, OpenGL, DirectX or similar
- Experience in Augmented Reality